**Weekly Regular Cattle Sales continue, but due to current COVID-19 situtation, no public access or spectators to our auction market building, thank you, and see below for details and Sales Schedule.**
Calgary Stockyards will remain open, business & sales will continue. We have set out some changes not only in compliance with both Livestock Markets Association of Canada and Premier Kenney's directives but also to protect our customers and staff as best as possible, allowing us to continue to operate properly.
Please be aware of the following:
1) If you are not a prospective buyer, please do not enter our facilities and/or sales. Please view the sale live at www.teamauctionsales.com
2) If you are consigning cattle and have no intention of buying any cattle at the sale, we ask that you please watch the sale of your cattle online from home.
3) When dropping your cattle off at the stockyards, please be respectful of our staff and practice social distancing.
4) If you do intend on buying cattle at a sale, there will be a limit of one (1) buyer per operation or ranch. Please do not bring extra people, and delegate only one person.
5) Please respect our staff, our auctioneers, and the order buyers. Please make sure you practice social distancing and maintain a distance of 1-2 meters apart. Practice multiple hand washes while at our facilities, and cough or sneeze into your sleeve or elbow. Please DO NOT shake hands or touch our staff, livestock identification staff, buyers or others.
6) If you are over 60 and/or have pre-existing medical conditions or live with someone who does, we remind you of your increased risk of COVID-19 and recommend you stay home.
7) Telephone bidding is available through any of our Marketing Team as well as on-site order buyers.
8) If you feel unwell or are sick, DO NOT attend our events and/or facilities.
9) Our kitchen is CLOSED for this week; we will keep you updated on its status on a week-to-week basis.
As always, Calgary Stockyards is committed to providing excellent service to our customers and marketing your cattle. Please remember these are temporary measures implemented for the health and safety of our community and those in risk around us. We look forward to seeing our regular weekly visitors in the future once the imminent risk has passed and will monitor updates from the Alberta Government. Take good care!
The sale starts @ 9:00 AM MT. Sale day phone number is (403) 934-3344.
Login @ www.teamauctionsales.com to watch the sale live!